WHAT TO LOOK FOR WHEN YOU GET YOUR FIRST TATTOO?
When you get a tattoo for the first time, what do you need to pay attention to?
- The first tattoo is recommended to choose clothes to cover the part.
- Tattoos need a good physical condition, so tattoos should be noted before to avoid overwork, to ensure adequate sleep.
- Find a tattoo artist with professional painting standards, to see whether the style of the tattoo artist's previous work is their favorite style, choose a good pattern in advance.
- 4-5 hours after the tattoo to remove the gauze, available warm water to rinse the tattoo oozing blood and other objects, but do not use the soap-containing body wash.
- In the tattoo recovery period or a lot of exercise after the tattoo where blood oozing is normal, with dry tissue to wipe away, do not use iodine volts and other wipe the wound.
- During the tattoo try not to drink alcohol, eat seafood and other spicy food, otherwise it is easy to cause allergies, itching and other symptoms.
- You can take a bath every day, but do not soak, you can rinse the shower, do not rub the wound.
- Tattoo scars will itch, do not scratch with your hands, may cause the tattoo color loss, it is recommended to wear loose and comfortable clothing.
- If the pattern is complex tattoo, you may need two color operation, generally to be the first tattoo after about a year to fill the tattoo.
- Tattoo wounds will heal in about half a month.